The Reasons Why I…
It’s great to be alive!! This morning I opened my eyes. And like days gone by, I was reminded many people didn’t. I’m grateful. Life is hard. Sometimes, it’s impossible to see the rainbow. Through the rain. Let me share some of the reasons why I get up in the morning. Here’s my invitation: make a list. Or two. Place it in a spot, where it can be seen. Often. The result? You’ll see. Go on. I dare you.
- I love life.While there is life, there is hope.
- The love of family and friends.
- I believe in my dreams. I have goals to accomplish. Many things to do.
- People need and depend on me.
- My motto:“Life is the ticket to the greatest show on earth”. It’s not a dress rehearsal.
- The dreams I have for my family. One day.
- The feeling that I could change a life. Today, might just be the day.
- I have everything I will ever NEED.
- It could be a lot worse. And it’s always darkest before dawn.
- I was destined to be here. At this time. In this life.
Until the next post, enjoy #100reasonstokeepliving