Pleasures. That is. My definition: things I am powerless to say “no” to. I have an abnormally high level of them. So. Don’t judge me, cuz I sin differently than you 🙂 . I’m sharing a few. No particular order. I don’t like to use the phrase “guilty pleasures”. Because, they are things which make me happy. And gives pleasure. And I don’t feel a single ounce of guilt.
- Eating Haagan Daas vanilla ice cream out of the container.
- Checkers fries. By the bucket load.
- Cuddling until I fall asleep.
- Men with a wicked sense of humor.
- Sleeping in late in the morning.
- Being waited on by my significant other.
- Spontaneous shopping sprees.
- Staying in bed all day during bad weather.
- Holding hands, and strolling through quaint villages.
- All night pillow talk.
- Dancing in the rain.
- 800+ thread ct sheets.
- Receiving “just because” gifts.
- Listening to a man with a sexy voice.
- Long, breathless kisses. With a partner who has perfected his craft.
Live. Love. Laugh. And be happy.”What’s my guilty pleasure? The thing is, I never feel guilty about pleasures” Tom Hiddleston