You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?!?
Them, on a day when you are using your last good nerve: “Sometimes you gotta let things slide, you know? Turn lemons into lemonades.There are more important things in life”. You :“NO! Say what?! Why don’t you make the lemonade, and pour me a glass while you’re at it?”
What drives you crazy? Annoys you to no end?. Call them pet peeves. Personal vexations. Bother. Nuisance. Beef. Bellyache. Button pushing. Things people do that pi$$ us off. You know. And really. Truly. Grinds our gears. Have a look at mine. No particular order. What’s yours? Sound off below!
- When people say in all seriousness:” I know how you feel”. And they have no earthly idea.
- Chronic liars. Especially when they are overselling.
- Dressed. Ready to go. And having to wait on someone.
- People who post TMI on Social Networking sites. Spare us.
- Hearing: “It’s outlined in the terms and conditions section. Did you read it?” No! No one does. Did you?
- Chronic offenders who don’t respond to messages in a reasonable time, but gets upset when you return the favour.
- People who take, and take, but won’t give anything in return. AKA the “all about me” types
- Outsourced customer service to the nether regions.
- Any type of psychological manipulation. Especially transference, and projection.
- Shoppers with the double the amount of items in the express lane.
Until the next post, take time to sound off. To someone willing to listen. Write it down. Or hash it out within. You will feel better!